Thursday, February 02, 2006
Illegal T-Shirts
Sometime the day before the State of the Union, I heard that Cindy Sheehan, the war-protest mom, had been invited to the speech by some Democratic senator. When I watched the speech on TV, no one mentioned anything about her -- I wondered why. Then I read in the NY Post -- of all places -- that she was arrested for an illegal t-shirt moments after she took her seat.
And today, I find that even the Capitol Police admit the arrest wasn't called for..
So where's the White House apology?
It's W's White House that has made the police think it's okay to arrest an individual for their t-shirt and it's this administration that has made mothers who are upset that their children have died in an unjust war criminals.
Shame on you, W.
W's administration has lied to the public and filled it's pockets over the last several years. But it's the small, petty stuff that really makes them look bad.
And today, I find that even the Capitol Police admit the arrest wasn't called for..
So where's the White House apology?
It's W's White House that has made the police think it's okay to arrest an individual for their t-shirt and it's this administration that has made mothers who are upset that their children have died in an unjust war criminals.
Shame on you, W.
W's administration has lied to the public and filled it's pockets over the last several years. But it's the small, petty stuff that really makes them look bad.